Hesston College assists its students by offering a variety of merit-based scholarships. Federal financial aid and some Hesston College grants are awarded on the basis of need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Financial aid is used to supplement, not replace, family resources for college.
Procedures for Applying for Financial Aid
Students who wish to receive the best financial aid package possible should complete the application process as soon as possible. The financial aid priority deadline is April 1. All forms must be completed by this date for the student to be assured of receiving financial aid.
- Complete the application for admission to Hesston College.
- Submit a copy of high school transcript and test scores (ACT, SAT).
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on the web at www.fafsa.ed.gov. To be sure to receive the greatest consideration in financial assistance, students should file the FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1.
- Financial Aid and Scholarship priority deadline is April 1.
Additional Financial Aid Information
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Loans, Federal Work-Study Program, Aid Plan Revision