Hesston College’s annual tuition is very reasonable when compared to other schools; in fact our total cost is around 20 percent lower than the national average for private colleges. Our average financial aid package for U.S. citizens is more than $27,000.
The information on these pages apply to students who are U.S. citizens. Cost and aid information for international students is available in the International Student Admissions pages.
A low percentage of college students nationwide actually pay for their education up front without any financial assistance. Ask anyone. This is no different at Hesston, where 99 percent of our students receive some form of financial aid.
The key is to think of it in terms of value. While the cost of college may initially be a bit of a shock, step back and think about the experience and lifelong advantages a Hesston education provides.
Financial aid comes in many forms, and in many cases our students ultimately pay for only a small percentage of their tuition, and in some cases, don’t have to pay for any of it.
Hesston FAFSA Code
- Tuition – $30,876
- Room and Meals – $10,560
- Miscellaneous Fee – $492
- Total – $41,928
A comprehensive list of Hesston College costs/fees for the 2023-24 year
Estimated costs for international students
2023-24 Cost of Attendance (COA) statement
Special offers for 2023-24 juniors
Students who meet junior acceptance criteria for the School of Management or the School of Engineering have a special opportunity to save on their education.
- The first 20 junior students enrolling in the School of Engineering will receive an additional scholarship to cover room and board expenses during the 2023-24 school year, a nearly $10,000 value.
- A few scholarships remain for juniors enrolling in the School of Management during the 2023-24 school year. The additional scholarships cover travel expenses for two domestic and one international trip over the course of their two years of study, a value of approximately $10,000.
- This is basically free money, administered by Hesston as well as by outside sources, usually based on academic achievements.
- This is more free money, administered by Hesston as well as by outside sources, and is usually based on financial need.
- Student Loans
- Loans are usually administered by state and federal agencies, as well as private organizations. Student loans must be repaid, but not until after you graduate.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Work Study
- These are jobs on campus that will help cover a portion of your tuition costs.
- Financial Aid Policies
- Refunds, Withdrawals and Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Using VA benefits at Hesston College
- Business Office
- Additional information about financial policies and payment plans
Director of Financial Aid
Associate Director of Financial Aid
And don’t forget to take advantage of our free financial aid counseling services. We’re always happy to talk to you and help you with your questions regarding financial aid. If you feel like there are special circumstances your financial aid offer does not reflect, please let us know. Call us at 620-327-8220 or email Dori Roth, director of financial aid.