Typical Visit Schedule includes
- Financial Aid Consultation
- Campus Tour
- Admissions Counselor meeting
- Meeting with Academic advisor in your program of interest
- Student life overview
- Formation – available Monday and Friday
- Additional appointments as you desire with sports, music, or theatre
We will help with your travel expenses.
High school juniors and seniors are eligible for a travel reimbursement one time per school year.
- Contact the Admissions Office about making a visit. Call 620-327-4221 or fill out a visit request
- Complete an Application for Admission to Hesston College. You must apply to receive travel reimbursement.
- Plan your trip. If you’re flying into Wichita, Hesston will reimburse up to $300 of your airfare and provide transportation to and from the Wichita airport. If you drive to Hesston, we’ll reimburse up to $100 of your fuel costs. Present your receipts for reimbursement.