Come visit Hesston College in person. Contact your admissions counselor or email@example.com to arrange a visit.
What to Expect
At Hesston College, we believe that a campus visit is the best way to imagine yourself as a student here. Sit in on classes, meet with profs in your major, eat in the dining hall, take a campus tour with one of our Student Ambassadors and ask them for the scoop on what campus life is really like (no one knows better than a student, right?). You can do almost everything our students do except spend a night in the dorms and you will experience the genuinely warm Hesston College welcome.
Contact your admissions counselor or fill out the form to arrange an in-person visit at least four days in advance of your desired visit date.
Virtual visits remain an option for those who prefer it. Fortunately, social distancing is only physical distancing and we can still share our unmatched community with you remotely. These visits can include virtual meetings with your admissions counselor, professors, coaches, financial aid and going on a campus tour. Register for a virtual visit.
- Performing Arts Scholarship Auditions
- If you are interested in auditioning for a Performing Arts Scholarship (music and/or theatre) for the fall 2021 semester, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 620-327-4221 to talk about how this can be done!
- Engineering Day – Saturday, April 3, 10 to 11:30 a.m.
- Hesston College Engineering is hosting a virtual Engineering Day featuring:
- Drawings for $2,000 and $1,000 scholarships
- Faculty panels and presentation by the director of engineering education
- Student project showcases
- Multiple interactive segments
Get a $500 scholarship to Hesston College just for signing up! Sign up and check “Yes” on the Engineering Day prompt.
Typical visit schedule, local lodging options and opportunities for travel reimbursement