We can’t wait to meet you!
At Hesston College, we believe that a campus visit is the best way to imagine yourself here as a student. Enjoy an individualized visit by meeting with profs in your major, talking with coaches and directors of your extracurricular interests and spending one-on-one time with Student Ambassadors who can relate to your interests and answer your questions about what campus life is really like.
Most visits last a half day and can be scheduled either for a weekday morning or afternoon of your choosing. If you’d like to get a taste of dorm life, we are offering overnight stays which could be scheduled for the night before or after your visit. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, precautionary measures will be taken to ensure everyone’s health and safety. Please read about our current policies for campus visitors here:
- Mask policy
- Screening questions to answer before you visit
- Special requirement for overnight campus visitors
Our campus is ready to offer you a genuinely warm Hesston College welcome. Contact your admissions counselor or fill out the form to arrange an in-person visit at least four days in advance of your desired visit date.
Virtual visits remain an option for those who prefer it. Fortunately, social distancing is only physical distancing and we can still share our unmatched community with you remotely. These visits can include virtual meetings with your admissions counselor, professors, coaches, financial aid and going on a campus tour. Register for a virtual visit.
Special Visit Events
- Performing Arts Scholarship Auditions
- If you are interested in auditioning for a Performing Arts Scholarship (music and/or theatre) for 2022-23, audition dates are Oct. 1, 2021; Nov. 12, 2021; March 4 and 25, 2022, or by arrangement.
- Performing Arts Virtual Visit – Oct. 17
- Register for a Performing Arts Virtual Visit at 2 p.m., Sunday, October 17. Watch student performances, meet music and theatre faculty and interact with a student discussion panel.
- Nursing Open House – Nov. 6
- Learn about Hesston’s nursing program, hear from faculty members and students, take a campus tour and more.
Typical visit schedule, local lodging options and opportunities for travel reimbursement