Hesston College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604-1411; 800-621-7440) and is authorized to grant degrees by the State of Kansas. The Higher Learning Commission is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- The Hesston College self study report prepared for a site visit by NCA – table of contents, report
- Higher Learning Commission Accreditation Letter
- Higher Learning Commission letter accepting planning and assessment report
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Hesston College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org). The BSN program is approved by the Kansas State Board of Nursing (900 SW Jackson, Suite 1051, Topeka, KS 66612-1230; 785-296-4929; ksbn.kansas.gov).
- CCNE Certificate of Accreditation
- CCNE Letter of Accreditation
- Kansas State Board of Nursing letter of approval
Hesston College is a member of the Kansas Independent College Association/Kansas Independent College Fund, the Council of Independent Colleges and the Association of American Colleges and Universities. Hesston College is a member of the National Junior College Athletic Association and the Kansas Jayhawk Community College Conference.
Hesston College is affiliated with Mennonite Church USA and connects to the denomination through Mennonite Education Agency. Hesston College is also a member of the Mennonite Higher Education Association (MHEA) that is affiliated with Mennonite Church USA.