We need you.
Every day the Hesston Experience Fund delivers the unrestricted income needed to maintain the college’s many educational programs as well as the facilities in which they take place, all while helping provide competitive scholarships and student opportunities that promote academic, spiritual and social growth. Gifts to the Hesston Experience Fund go to work immediately and are essential to fulfill the college’s mission — to educate and nurture each student within Christ-centered community, integrating thought, life and faith for service to others in the church and the world.
We invite you to join us in helping to deliver the Hesston Experience through becoming a Hesston Experience Fund Partner — individuals and households committed to supporting the Hesston Experience on an annual basis at $1,000 or more. Your gifts will help offer transformative experiences with a lasting impact.
The Partner program offers six giving levels to fit your budget
- President’s Partner
- $15,000 and more annually (starts at $1,250 per month)
- Transforming Partner
- $10,000 to $14,999 annually (starts at $834 per month)
- Visioning Partner
- $7,000 to $9,999 annually (starts at $584 per month)
- Legacy Partner
- Partners who have designated Hesston College as a recipient of an estate gift
- Leading Partner
- $4,000 to $6,999 annually (starts at $334 per month)
- Sustaining Partner
- $2,000 to $3,999 annually (starts at $167 per month)
- Founding Partner
- $1,000 to $1,999 annually (starts at $84 per month)
- Lifetime Partner
- Classification for individuals who have given $250,000 or more over their lifetime
Act now to make your gift go further
Hesston College has been given a matching gift by a Partner couple who have been faithful supporters of the college’s Partner program for many years. For every new or upgraded Partner who commits at a level of $1,000 or more annually, the matching funds will benefit an endowed student scholarship fund or the Hesston Experience Fund.
- The Partner Program was launched in 1976 with 37 Charter households.
- Today we have 735 Partner households with about 270 located in Kansas, 80 in Indiana, 48 in Ohio, 44 in Pennsylvania, 43 in Iowa and the remaining 250 located across 31 other states and Canada.
- Partner giving makes up roughly 85% of Hesston Experience Fund giving.
- The Hesston Experience Fund makes up roughly 20% of Hesston College’s annual budget.
Make it easy
Joining this dedicated group of alumni and friends is simple. If desired, all giving can be done online.
Or contact the Development Office: 620-327-8147, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Hesston College Development, PO Box 3000, Hesston, KS 67062
We accept cash, check, credit cards, Apple Pay, commodities, stocks, electronic transfer or automated donations. Supporting the Hesston College student experience has never been easier!
Looking to make your Partner giving more specific?
Some alumni and friends of Hesston College have a deep affinity with a specific program, such as our nurses, pilots, athletes and beyond. With that in mind, new or upgrading Hesston Experience Fund Partners have the option to link their giving to one of the following programs listed below and on the pages that follow. Partners linked to a specific program fund will see 20% of their annual gift directed to the program of their choice. This allows Partners to support the overall student experience while also supporting the specific program they hold dear. click to expand:
Lark Nursing Fund Partners
—Karlie Rosenberger ’20, Parker, Colo.
Lark Flyers Fund Partners
—Austin Troyer ’18, ’21, Rockingham, Va.
Lark Business Management Fund Partners
—Tobie Plett ’20, ’23, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Lark Engineering Fund Partners
—Caleb Oesch ’21, Caldwell, Idaho
Lark Athletic Partners
—Lexi Avalos ’21, Yucaipa, Calif.
The Lark Way
We are committed to growing young people in their walk with Christ.
We are committed to the pursuit of excellence.
We are committed to developing high character servant leaders.
We are committed to the academic development of every student-athlete.
Perks of being a Partner
- 15% off at the Hesston College bookstore and online at hesston.edu/bookstore
- Free admission to all home Lark athletic events
- Two free tickets to each Hesston College theatre performance
- Quarterly Partner Hesston College updates
- Special recognition in the Honor Roll of Donors listed in the Hesston College Today alumni magazine, winter issue
- Invitation to the annual Partner luncheon during Hesston College’s Homecoming weekend
- The knowledge that you make a direct impact on the Hesston College student experience