About Hesston College
Located 30 minutes north of Wichita, Kansas, Hesston College is a private, Christian liberal arts college that operates on a two-plus-two model. Historically a two-year college, most of Hesston’s programs of study are two-year transfer and associate degree programs. Hesston also offers four-year bachelor’s degree programs in nursing, aviation and business, and keeps an eye on industry trends and student needs to develop programs and offerings to best meet those needs. As a part of Mennonite Church USA, Hesston College is committed to fostering a Christ-centered community built on Anabaptist values.
- Adjunct Professor of Business Law
- Adjunct Professor of Electrical Engineering
- Adjunct Professor of Marketing
- Adjunct Professor of Organizational Behavior and Human Resources
- Director of Nursing Education
- Electrical Engineering Professor
- Physical Education Professor
- Vice President of Academics
- Admissions Office Manager
- Associate Director of Marketing and Communications
- Athletic Trainer
- Dining Services Assistant/Cook
- Dining Services Dishwasher/Utility
- Volleyball Head Coach
Download a printable application (146kb PDF)
Not finding a current opportunity of interest? We encourage you to check back often! You are also welcome to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep your resume available should something open up that seems to meet your education and experience.
Hesston College’s Mission
Hesston College, a college of Mennonite Church USA, educates and nurtures each student within Christ-centered community, integrating thought, life and faith for service to others in the church and the world.
Equal opportunity employer
Hesston College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. Hesston College does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of sex/gender, and prohibits retaliation against any person who opposes discrimination or participates in an investigation or complaint process. Concerns related to Title IX should be directed to the Title IX Coordinator, and additional information can be found in the policy.