About Hesston College
Located 30 minutes north of Wichita, Kansas, Hesston College is a private, Christian liberal arts college that operates on a mixed model. Hesston’s programs of study are associate degree/transfer programs as well as bachelor’s degree programs in aviation, business, engineering and nursing. The college keeps an eye on industry trends and student needs to develop programs and offerings to best meet those needs. As a part of Mennonite Church USA, Hesston College is committed to fostering a Christ-centered community built on Anabaptist values.
Why work for Hesston College?
- Work in a community-based work environment
- You get to educate and nurture students in Christ-centered community
- Limited benefits, including retirement, start at half-time employment
- We pay 90% of the medical premium for employee-only coverage (based on eligibility)
- You get discounted lunch rates in our top-notch cafeteria
- Attend athletic events with free or reduced admission
- Aviation Professor
- Business Professor
- Director of Assessment, Accreditation and Institutional Research
- Director of Library Services
- Nursing Professor
- Physical Education Professor
- Administrative Assistant – School of Management
- Admissions Counselor
- Athletic Trainer
- Custodial Worker
- Facilities Specialist
- Grounds Specialist
- Resident Director
- Student Life Office Manager
- Technical Director for Theatre and Media Services
Download a printable application (146kb PDF)
Dining Services positions – Hesston College partners with Fresh Ideas Food Service Management for our dining services needs. Please visit the Fresh Ideas website and choose Hesston, Kansas, as your location to view open positions in dining services.
Not finding a current opportunity of interest? We encourage you to check back often! You are also welcome to send your resume to email@example.com. We will keep your resume available should something open up that seems to meet your education and experience.
Hesston College’s Mission
Hesston College, a college of Mennonite Church USA, educates and nurtures each student within Christ-centered community, integrating thought, life and faith for service to others in the church and the world.
Equal opportunity employer
Hesston College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. Hesston College does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of sex/gender, and prohibits retaliation against any person who opposes discrimination or participates in an investigation or complaint process. Concerns related to Title IX should be directed to the Title IX Coordinator, and additional information can be found in the policy.