To request a copy of your academic record, print and complete the following form: Transcript Request Form (PDF)
Please see information below on what to include in your request, fees, payment options and policies.
Send request and payment to
Hesston, KS 67062
For information or assistance call 620-327-8231 or email email@example.com.
Information to include when you request a transcript
- Your first, middle and last name (include the name used while attending Hesston College if it was different than now)
- At least one additional identifier such as social security number, student number or date of birth
- The dates you attended Hesston College
- Your current mailing address
- The complete address to which the transcript should be sent
- Your signature
An important note about copies sent to you personally
If the address to which we are to send the transcript is your current home address, please indicate if it is to be a personal copy for your records or if it needs to be sent in a signed and sealed envelope that you can provide to another agency, school, or employer. Be advised that copies you hand carry or mail to another institution may not be accepted as official.
Each person who attends Hesston College is entitled to one free transcript. The fee for each copy thereafter is $5.00. A transcript can be sent via fax for an additional $2.00. The hard copy follows via the postal service.
Payment is due and payable with the request and may be made in cash, by check, money order or charged to a VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express credit card. If using a credit card, please provide the card company, the person’s name on the card, the account number and expiration date.
- Transcripts are released only with the written permission of the student. Requests by family for a transcript of a deceased person are honored if proof of death is provided.
- Transcripts are released only if the person’s financial account with the college is current and if all other obligations such as chapel attendance requirements have been met.