If you use the print and mail form, send request and payment to:
Hesston, KS 67062
For information or assistance call 620-327-8231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $3 for an unofficial transcript. An unofficial transcript can be mailed, emailed or faxed to you.
- $5 for an official transcript. An official transcript can be mailed directly to an agency, school or employer, or mailed to you in a signed and sealed envelope. Copies that you hand carry or mail to another institution may not be accepted as official.
- $7 for an official transcript mailed and an unofficial transcript faxed.
Payment is due and payable with the request and may be made in cash, by check, money order or charged to a VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express credit card. If using a credit card, please provide the card company, the person’s name on the card, the account number and expiration date.
- Transcripts are released only with the written permission of the student.
- Transcripts are released only if the person’s financial account with the college is current and if all other obligations such as chapel attendance requirements have been met.