The registrar’s office handles all things related to student schedules, transcripts and transfer of credit.
- Request a transcript. For assistance in transferring Hesston College credits to other institutions contact the Registrar.
- Hesston College students can access a list of pre-approved online courses through the Acadeum. These transfer and consortial courses have been pre-approved by Hesston College for students to request registration. Students must click the link, sign up for an account using their Hesston College student email, verify their Hesston College student email and register for pre-approved courses. Please note that all registrations are still dependent on Registrar’s Office approval on a student-by-student basis. If you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hochstetler at 620-327-8204 or email@example.com.
If you plan to transfer to another school after your time at Hesston, we can help! It’s never too late to start planning for a smooth transfer process.
Hesston College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. Contact the National Student Clearinghouse at degreeverify.org or National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Blvd Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171.
If your original diploma has been lost or destroyed, you may request a replacement from the Registrar’s Office by phone or email. The cost to replace the diploma and diploma cover is $25.
Credit by Examination
Hesston College may grant credit for:
- Advanced Placement (AP) exams given by the College Entrance Examination Board with a score of 3 or higher.
- Exams administered by International Baccalaureate (IB) schools with a Higher Level exam score of 4 or higher or a Standard Level exam score of 5 or higher.
- Exams administered by the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) equivalent to a grade of C or better in the course. (Note: A maximum of 12 credits by CLEP exam may be applied toward a degree.)
- Comprehensive exams given by Hesston College instructors where the grade earned is equivalent to a B or better.
Advising, graduation requirements, registration, selecting courses, transfer and advanced placement, midterm and final exams and grades.