Customizing a program that fits
The leadership training curriculum is designed to be customizable to customer’s specific adaptive challenges. Some of the topic options include:
- Interpersonal communication
- Conflict resolution
- Intercultural competency
- Personal strengths
- Self care
- Diagnosing problems and solutions
- Trainings can be designed to fit an organization’s challenges, goals, curriculum and audience, ranging from students to employees to management.
- The program provides discussion-based instruction.
- With an instructor as a leader, participants work together in small cohort groups that meet during and after the training program.
- The program’s format is a multi-day formal training with multiple options regarding specific schedules (example: half days, full days, evenings, etc.).
– Todd Koerner, training participant, Customer Service Process Manager, Excel Industries, Inc.
Rachel Swartzendruber Miller, Leadership Training Program co-creator
Hesston College Vice President of Admisisons and Financial Aid