Customizing a program that fits
The leadership training curriculum is designed to be customizable to customer’s specific adaptive challenges. Some of the topic options include:
- Interpersonal communication
- Conflict resolution
- Intercultural competency
- Personal strengths
- Self care
- Diagnosing problems and solutions
- Trainings can be designed to fit an organization’s challenges, goals, curriculum and audience, ranging from students to employees to management.
- The program provides discussion-based instruction.
- With an instructor as a leader, participants work together in small cohort groups that meet during and after the training program.
- The program’s format is a multi-day formal training with multiple options regarding specific schedules (example: half days, full days, evenings, etc.).
– Todd Koerner, training participant, Customer Service Process Manager, Excel Industries, Inc.
Hesston College Leadership instructors are ready to bring the training program to you and your organization. Prices vary depending on schedule, topics and amenities included. For more information or to schedule a training, contact:
Rachel Swartzendruber Miller, Leadership Training Program co-creator
Hesston College Vice President of Admisisons and Financial Aid