Skip to content
- Kendra Burkey, presenter and cohort leader
- Communication professor specializing in interpersonal communication, journalism and mass media.
- Mark Landes, presenter
- Vice President of Finance and Auxiliary Services who first received leadership opportunities as a lender in the banking world.
- Marelby Mosquera, presenter and cohort leader
- Biology professor who is always eager to listen to new ideas or jump into the fray of ongoing conversations about culture, diversity or stereotype threat.
- Marathana Prothro, presenter
- Assistant professor of communication at Bluffton (Ohio) University where she teaches classes on social media, journalism, gender and communication, leadership communication, public relations and organizational communication, blending theory and practical application so that her students understand both the how and why of effective communication.
- Rob Ramseyer, presenter
- Vice President of Student Development holds a Doctorate of Education in interdisciplinary leadership and teaches a one-hour leadership course for Hesston College student-leaders. As a former collegiate baseball coach, his main passion was the character and spiritual mentoring of his players
- Deb Roth, event coordinator and cohort leader
- Dean of Student Success taught elementary education before joining the Hesston College faculty where she loves working with young adult learners who are deciding on a major, challenged with a disability or discovering what it means to live and learn away from home for the first time.
- Rachel Swartzendruber Miller, presenter
- Vice President of Admissions and Financial Aid holds a Ph.D. in leadership studies and has received additional training in adaptive leadership concepts and strength-based leadership. She also teaches the Hesston College Foundations in Leadership course.”
- Kevin Wilder, presenter and cohort leader
- Behavioral science and youth ministry professor who loves to be with people, evidenced through his roles as youth pastor, campus pastor, associate pastor and college professor.
- Brent Yoder – presenter
- Vice President of Academics. Holds a Level I Leadership Certificate from the Kansas Leadership Center, representing more than 100 hours of training, practice and feedback.”