Disability Services

Students with a disability need to share professional documentation (most recent IEP, Summary of Performance or school psychological evaluation) of the disability with the Disability Services Coordinator in order to receive the accommodations they need to be successful. Common accommodations include extended time or a quiet place to take tests, books in electronic format, note taking services or nutritional accommodations. Even if you do not request accommodations, it is helpful if your documentation is on file if you decide to request accommodations in the future. To request accommodations, please complete this form.