The federal student loan payment pause is coming to an end. If you have student loans, your loan servicer will reach out to you regarding your repayment options. You will also want to make sure your contact information is accurate.
- Log in to studentaid.gov with your FSA ID
- Confirm your student loan servicer
- Log in to your servicer account and update your contact information
- Reauthorize or select auto debit for monthly payments
- Review your payment due date and amount
Keep up-to-date by visiting studentaid.gov for the most current information.