2021-22 Available International Scholarships
- International Scholarship. . . . .$10,000 to 12,000
- All international students will receive an International Scholarship. The amount varies according to the economy and exchange rate of the country and the personal need of the student. The student is automatically qualified for this scholarship by applying to Hesston College.
- Academic Scholarship. . . . .$2,000 to $5,000
- The amount of this scholarship is dependent on the student’s high school grade point average. The student is automatically qualified for this scholarship by applying to Hesston College and submitting high school transcripts.
- Advanced English Scholarship. . . . .$1,000
- This scholarship is awarded to any student who achieves above the following English proficiency test scores:
Pre-1 STEP EIKEN
1050 GTEC CBT
The student is automatically qualified for this scholarship by applying to Hesston College and submitting English proficiency test score.
- Activity Scholarship. . . . .$500 to $3,000
- Activities included:
Women: Volleyball, Soccer, Cross Country, Basketball, Softball, Flag Football
Men: Soccer, Cross Country, Basketball, Baseball, Golf
The student must submit video of performance and/or reference from an instructor or coach to be considered for eligibility. Activity scholarships are given to the top recruited students in each activity.
- Schowalter Foundation Scholarship. . . . .$500 to $10,000
- This scholarship is provided by a grant from the Schowalter Foundation. It is awarded to highly qualified international students who have significant financial need. The scholarship is awarded as funds are available. Apply early.
Limited additional scholarships are available with specific award criteria such as country of origin, program of study.