Mary Miller Library
As the information and learning center for Hesston College, Mary Miller Library supports the academic programs, students, faculty and staff by providing a variety of information resources and access to resources, by educating library patrons in the use and evaluation of the resources and by assisting library patrons with their information research needs. The library provides:
- appropriate and up-to-date information resources and access to resources which support all academic areas of the college.
- orientation in the use and evaluation of the information resources.
- individual research and reference assistance to students, faculty and staff in a courteous and caring fashion.
- library spaces and atmosphere which inspire study and learning and are comfortable and inviting.
- hours of service convenient to library patrons.
- leisure resources for library patrons.
Media and Instructional Technology Services
Hesston College Media and Instructional Technology Services (MITS) aids faculty in effectively using instructional technologies to support learning in and out of the classroom. The director of MITS manages Moodle, our learning management software, and provides audio visual equipment not currently installed in classrooms to assist students. These services and support are provided for both academic and non-academic areas of the campus community. MITS provides DVD copies of recorded Hesston College events for $5 each.