Hesston College seeks applicants for a full-time, 12-month, faculty designated position as Registrar. The college registrar oversees all areas of student registration and is responsible for the maintenance and integrity of student academic records and credentials, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality. These responsibilities include:
- Monitors adds, drops and withdrawals, and the issuing of student transcripts and other student information.
- Processes grade changes, course substitutions and prior learning credit.
- Oversees the transfer credit evaluation process.
- Ensures the accurate and timely input of grades and last dates of attendance.
- Performs graduation audits to ensure graduation requirements have been met and gives final approval before degrees are conferred.
- Oversees all advisors through the assignment of advisors and processes changes of advisors and/or change of majors.
- Proposes the academic calendars and course schedules and edits the course catalog.
- Publishes and implements academic policy.
- Ensures that the institution is in compliance with FERPA regulations.
- Acts as liaison for the institution’s accrediting body.
- Stays updated on issues related to registration procedures and student records.
- Attends college meetings and serves on college committees.
- Other duties as assigned by the vice president of academics.
The desired candidate has a master’s degree or higher and three to five years of experience in higher education. Candidates need to have good communication and organizational skills, be attentive to details and possess the ability to think analytically. Experience with Jenzabar higher education software is helpful. If you share our values and our enthusiasm to educate and nurture each student within a Christ-centered community, integrating thought, life and faith for service to others in the church and the world, you will find a home at Hesston College.
If this full-time, benefits-eligible position sounds of interest to you, send your cover letter, application and curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Our goal is to hire the most qualified candidates, and that could be you! Hesston College embraces continual learning of diversity, equity and inclusion on campus. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until filled. EOE