Type: Group, speed, mind
Group Size: 10+
Equipment: You need to have two balls that are different colors or sizes.
- Sit down in a circle facing inward.
- Make one ball the fox and the other one the squirrel.
- The fox can only be passed person to person in any direction. The squirrel can be thrown anywhere.
- When the two balls end up together then the person holding both of the balls is out ore else the game could be over.
- Try to go FAST!!!
- It could be easier to use bigger balls for younger kids.
- Even using nurf balls may improve their ability to catch.
- People suggested that it may be more fun if you played it with a word such as “PIG”. In this way it would take someone 3 times to actually “get out”.
- You could use things that resemble the actual animals or add another animal.
- Maybe you could talk about the food chain process after to make it an educational activity, especially for younger kids.