Group Size: 8-20
- Players can be seated in rows or standing in a circle.
- The one chosen to be “IT” is in front of the row of seated players or in the middle of the circle.
- Each player has a number.
- Leader calls out two numbers.
- The two players whose numbers were called must try to exchange seats before “IT” can tag either of them.
- The one tagged becomes “IT”.
- If neither is tagged, continue with same person “IT”
- Spread the group out along the line, so they are spaced. This makes it harder for the “IT” person to tag them.
- Set boundaries for the runners.
- Split the group to make two small groups, so everyone can participate more.
- If there is an uneven number with two groups at the same time, have the “IT” person call the numbers or have number ten be numbers ten and eleven.