Group Size: More than 5
Equipment: Nothing Needed
- You have one person start the games while your group stands front to back in a line.
- The designated first person will show the next in line how to perform the same activity that the previous person did.
- From there people will perform what they remembered from the previous person.
- Have a large group of people watch as the actions get more exaggerated throughout the line. It keeps everyone watching entertained.
- It would be nice if more students are able to be involved at all times.