Type: Cooperation, competitive
Group Size: Any size
Equipment: 2 hula hoops, 1 rope
- Have the students stand in a circle holding hands.
- Have two large hoops together between two people, resting hoops on hands.
- The object of the game is to pass the hoops quickly around the circle in opposite directions, until they are back to their original position.
- Time it
- Add disabilities
- no legs (sit down)
- Blind (eyes closed)
- Mute (no talking)
- All the way around the circle.
- This game is for any age.
- Use things like ropes for added difficulty.
by or adapted by Jen LeFevre