Group Size: 10-20 people
Equipment: Deck of Cards
- Give everyone one card. Have them sit in a circle.
- The person with the joker is the killer.
- Everyone looks around and tries to figure out whom the killer is.
- The killer winks at people to kill them.
- If the killer winks at you, wait a little, and then tell everyone that you are dead.
- Then you think you know who the killer is, say who and another player has to back you up.
- The person that you are convicting then tells you if they are or are not the killer.
- If they are the killer, the game is over, if not you keep playing until the killer is found or everyone is dead.
- Once you have a good understanding, add another killer. The two killers cannot kill each other.
- This was a good game for middle school and older, younger children this would not be a good game. It is hard for them to wink. It is also good in small spaces and to calm children down.