Group Size: At least 4 people
- 2 Trash cans (like yard trash cans work the best).
- Playground ball (also known as a dodge ball).
- Divide the group into two teams, and place a trash can at each end of the playing field, and then go to your side of the field.
- Then decide who gets the ball first.
- You can not run with the ball. You catch it, stop, and throw it to another teammate. It is kind of like Ultimate Frisbee.
- To score you must get the ball in your basket, or trash can.
- You win by making the most baskets.
Hints: Game can get rough, watch out for flying elbows. Best played outside or in a gym with a high ceiling.
Critique: Play by ultimate Frisbee rules. More than just two trash cans; maybe have two at each end. Have more then one ball.
Pretty good game.