Type: Large Group Active
Group Size: 10-20 people
Equipment: Kickball Diamond (bases), Rolls of Toilet Paper (average 1 roll per inning), A wooden or metal bat
Instructions: This game is a combination of Baseball, Kickball and “TP-ing”
- Split the Group into 2 teams
- One team takes the field and the other is up to bat
- The Pitcher tosses the roll of TP underhand to the batter
- The batter after making contact begins to run the bases
- Runners work their way around the Diamond trying to get to home plate before getting out or the end of the inning
- Teams switch after 3 outs or after everyone has hit (depends on group)
- To get outs
- Throw the TP at the base runner hitting them below the shoulders
- Forced out
- Strike out
- TP caught in air of the hit
- Depending on skill of players you may want to have a designated pitcher
- Keep Base lines clear of toilet paper
- Depending on size of the group, batting team may need to provide catcher.
- Count off for teams of 4 or 6 so teams are random (1,3,4 vs. 2,5,6)
- Size of diamond can change according to players (longer or shorter distance between bases)
- Have everyone help clean up the TP
- It’s fun to watch and play because the of streaming TP
- The second team at bat always gets a smaller roll. Fist inning for both teams use a new roll and second inning use the started rolls.
- The smaller the teams the more involved everyone is.