Type: ice breaker or mixer
Group Size: Preferably six or more but can be played with three people
Equipment: Two or four dice, Six note cards for each person
- Divide into groups of preferably six. (can play with only one group)
- Each group numbers off one through six. If there is not six in a group then give someone in that group two numbers.
- Assign six body parts numbers.
- Role two dice-the first one is the player number the second is the body part number. Role two more dice or the same dice again to establish another player and body part.
- The two players press body parts against each other, each placing a note card in between (player six’s knee to player two’s nose)
- Continue rolling dice adding to the human twist-up following basic twister rules.
- The group to stay together the longest with out dropping any cards wins.
Possible body parts:
1 = foot
2 = knee
3 = hip
4 = elbow
5 = hand
6 = nose
Key one die for the numbers. Label the other die with the corresponding body parts.
- Get everyone involved from the beginning by calling out everyone’s number once before repeating a number.
- For groups bigger then six ,doubling up numbers with in a group would also work. (two ones, two twos, etc.)
- Have a time limit for the groupsto join up after calling out body part combination.