- Engineering —
- Engineering Technology - Electronic and Computer —
- Engineering Technology - Mechanical —
- Physics —
- Pre-Pharmacy —
This program is for individuals wishing to pursue a B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in physics. Three or four years of high school math, high school chemistry and high school physics are recommended prerequisites.
- Phys203 College Physics I 4 or 5 hours
- Phys204 College Physics II 4 or 5 hours
- Phys213 Physics for Scientists and Engineers I 5 hours
- Phys214 Physics for Scientists and Engineers II 5 hours
The Hesston College Physics Department educates students in the principles of physics for the purpose of general education and for transfer in a number of professional and pre-professional programs.
Hesston College has well-equipped science laboratories including wireless, computerized data gathering equipment in the physics lab. Computer programs, including Mathematica, Excel and LoggerPro, allow you to graph and analyze your data electronically and see the data online.
Graduates of the physics and pre-engineering programs have attended Georgia Tech, Kansas State University, West Virginia University, Wichita State University and Colorado School of Mines. Career opportunities include mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, software engineer, research scientist and more!