Vehicle registration is free and can be done online through your my.Hesston account. Each student motor vehicle—car, motorcycle, truck, etc.—must be registered and display a Hesston College parking sticker on the left side of the rear bumper or in the lower left hand corner of the rear window. Make sure the sticker is visible. A registration sticker provides quick identification of a vehicle owner when a vehicle must be moved for snow removal or in emergency situations. Failure to display a Hesston College registration sticker by September 1, 2023, will result in a $50 fine.
If you have a vehicle registration sticker from the 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 or 2022-23 school years, you do not need to re-register your vehicle. If the sticker has fallen off, please request a new one.
Vehicle Parking Policy
- 15-minute parking signs or yellow curbs designate areas for short-term parking.
- Signs indicate the handicapped parking areas. Please observe these areas.
- Red curbs or a red fire lane areas. No parking at any time. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Park motorcycles in the parking lots or in designated areas only. No motorcycle parking under the outside stairways of Kauffman Court or on the sidewalks.
- South of Bontrager Student Center is a delivery and service area. Do not park in this area at any time.
- The drive along the south side of Erb Hall is reserved for Campus Facilities department and emergency vehicle use. No student parking and/or vehicle activity is allowed.
- Motorized vehicles are not permitted on sidewalks and lawns (except Campus Facilities vehicles). $100 fine.
- Park vehicles parallel with and between the parking space lines. One parking space per vehicle.
- Students who wish to park a vehicle on campus over the summer must contact Deb Hiebert at 620-327-8120 to arrange.
Fines for violations of this parking policy are: $20 for the first violation, $25 for the second, $30 for the third.
Bike registration is strongly encouraged. Contact facilities at 620-327-8120. A registration sticker provides quick identification of a bike owner when a bike must be moved or in case it is stolen.