The Bookstore sells textbooks, school supplies, clothing, insignia items, greeting cards, personal items, snacks and gifts. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted for any purchase.
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. The Bookstore is closed weekends except for special occasions.
First floor of Erb central
Textbook Refund Policy
- Textbook refunds are based on the MBS Direct return policy. The policy can be found on the Hesston College Bookstore textbook website under the help topics of Returns and Refunds.
Non-Textbook Return Policy
- Refund or exchange accepted within 14 days of purchase with original receipt.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition.
- Non-returnable items include: clearance merchandise, opened supplies, DVDs or CDs, snacks and consumable items.
Book Buyback Policy
- Textbook buyback is done in the Hesston College Bookstore at the end of each semester or textbooks can be sold directly to MBS Direct.
- The textbook buyback policy can be found on the Hesston College Bookstore textbook website under the help topics of Selling Textbooks / Guaranteed Buyback.