The Bookstore sells clothing, insignia items, school suppies, greeting cards, personal hygiene items and gifts. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted for any purchase. Textbooks can be purchased through the online bookstore.
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. The Bookstore is closed weekends except for special occasions
First floor of Erb central
Textbook Refund Policy
- Textbook refunds are based on the MBS Direct return policy. The policy can be found on the Hesston College Bookstore textbook website under the help topics of Returns and Refunds.
Non-Textbook Return Policy
- Refund or exchange accepted within 14 days of purchase with original receipt.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition.
- Non-returnable items include: clearance merchandise, opened supplies, DVDs or CDs, snacks and consumable items.
Book Buyback Policy
- Textbook buyback is done online through MBSbooks.com.
- The textbook buyback policy can be found on the Hesston College Bookstore textbook website under the help topics of Selling Textbooks / Guaranteed Buyback.