Hesston College provides a variety of support services to international students including assistance in these areas:
- medical appointments
- Social Security number
- Kansas ID card or drivers license
- travel arrangements
- airport transportation
- applying for employment authorization
- off-campus housing options (for those who are eligible)
- shopping trips to Newton and Wichita
- cultural entertainment and outings as available
- support for domestic students who come from a variety of cultures
The international student support team is also available for counseling and advising in matters related to cultural adjustment, dormitory and roommate concerns, transfer to other colleges and other concerns or problems that may occur.
Students from the U.S. are encouraged to utilize the international student advisor’s services for counseling and advising related to international travel, study abroad opportunities and issues or concerns that affect the college’s unique mix of many cultures and backgrounds.