The student campus post office is located in Bontrager Student Center. There is also a full functioning post office in Alliman Administration Center on the first floor. Students may use either post office. All on-campus and off-campus students are assigned mailboxes. Off-campus nursing students may choose to have their mail delivered to the nursing office.
Monday through Friday – 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., 6 to 7 p.m.
Saturday – 11 a.m. to noon
Please Note is it to your best interest to be sure your box is locked at all times. Please spin the dial after you have removed your mail for the day. If you leave your box unlocked, others have access to that “Birthday Card with MONEY from Grandma”.
- Mail comes to the town of Hesston in the morning and leaves Hesston at 4 p.m. daily.
- Outgoing mail leaves campus at 3 p.m.
- Weekday mail is distributed at the college each evening during the 6 to 7 p.m. shift.
- Saturday mail leaves campus at 9 a.m. and is distributed during the 11 a.m. to noon shift.
- Packages may be picked up at the window anytime during open hours. Campus post office staff will place a pick-up card in the mailbox of students who receive packages. To retrieve a package, a student must return the pick-up card and show his or her ID card if requested. The student must also sign for each package.
- UPS outgoing is available at Laban Peachey Center. Incoming UPS will be delivered to the post office on the afternoon run and available for pick up during the evening shift.
- Please note there are different slots in the Post Office wall in which to place campus mail or outgoing mail.
- All outgoing mail must have sufficient postage or it will be returned to the student.
- Campus mail needs to have both first and last names of receiving person clearly written or printed.
Your Hesston College mailing address is:
Hesston, KS 67062-3000
Do not use your student mailbox number as your mailing address. Your student box number is for internal use only.
Your Hesston College package address (UPS, FedEx, other non-USPS delivery services) is:
325 S College Dr
Hesston, KS 67062-9112
Services available at the student post office:
- purchase stamps by single or book
- purchase larger or padded envelopes
- send mail via insured or certified or international mail
If you wish to send international mail, please visit the post office in Alliman Administration Center. Customs forms are required.
Questions? Call the campus post office at ext. 8107.