Group Size: 16 +, great with large numbers
Equipment: Boundary lines
- Divide into two teams: One Cranes and the other Crows
- Teams line up by center line of playing area.
- Leader calls out either “Cranes” or “Crows”. If “Cranes” are called, they are to tag the “Crows” before they run to their free area, or visa versa.
- If tagged, the tagged person joins the other team.
- Game is over when one team has all the players.
- This game works well with younger children. Age limit is probably at the high school or college level.