Recognizing that Hesston students are at different places in their faith journeys, the college offers a variety of activities and leadership opportunities to all students, encouraging them to participate where they feel most comfortable.
- mentoring (through Big Brothers/Big Sisters, middle school tutoring, nursing home connections and the M-2 prison visitation program
- voluntary service efforts at the Nehemiah Project, an effort of New Jerusalem Missions/Youth with a Mission-Kansas to convert Newton’s Axtell Hospital into an AIDS hospice
- Mission/Service Emphasis Days
- Mennonite Disaster Service
- Spring break service trips
- Mod life and Campus Activities
- Small groups
- Bible studies
- book studies
- 40-day accountability groups
- mod Bible studies
- Campus Worship
- special events (Transformation, Coffee Houses)
- spiritual life retreats (one each semester)
Take a quiz to dentify the pathway(s) by which you most naturally connect with God.