- Application for Admission (no fee is required)You may apply online or download a paper application (77kb pdf)
- Photo (passport-style photo)
- A copy of the secondary school transcript (courses taken and grades earned)If the applicant has taken any national examination, a copy of the results must be sent. If the applicant has completed any university study, that transcript should also be sent.
- Evidence of English language proficiency required in most cases. Hesston College accepts these minimum scores:
440 on the Paper-Based TOEFL (PBT)
123 on the Computer-Based TOEFL (CBT)
41 on the Internet-Based TOEFL (iBT)
4.0 on the International Test of English Proficiency (iTEP)
4 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Grade 2 on the STEP EIKEN test
475 on the TOEIC
Completion of Level 104 at an ELS language center
- Evidence of adequate financial resources (bank statement or bank letter, etc.) which shows the availability of funds for a minimum of the first year of study at Hesston College.
Hesston College does not have an application deadline, but you are advised to apply as early as possible, especially if you are seeking financial aid.
After Admission is Granted
You will receive an I-20 form from Hesston College so you can apply for a student visa from the nearest United States consulate.
Make arrangements to fly to Wichita Mid-Continent Airport in Wichita, Kansas. The Wichita airport code is ICT. Notify the Director of International Student Admissions of your travel plans so someone from the college can meet you at the airport.
Students under the age of 24 live on campus. Many fun-filled opportunities exist for students: concerts, dances, movies, roller skating, athletic events. Use of alcohol, tobacco and drugs is prohibited on campus.
During Christmas and other extended holidays, you may live in homes with families. The Director of International Student Services will make these arrangements.