Group size: More than 10 people (works best with large groups)
- One-person needs to be selected from the group and is considered "it".
- People participating in the game should not know the person who was selected.
- The game starts by having everyone in the group shake hands.
- The person who is "it" scratches every person who he shakes hands with secretively.
- People who get scratched are considered out of the game and are not allowed to guess after begin scratched.
- Before the person leaves the game the person must shake hands with 2 more people before leaving the game after being scratched.
- People in the game are allowed to stop the game anytime to guess the person who is "it".
- If the person guesses incorrectly he or she must leave the game immediately.
- The game continues until there is one person left or until somebody guesses who is it correctly.
- The remaining person or the person who guesses correctly wins the game and then becomes the person who is "it" starting a new game.
- Observe who others shake hands with and when they leave the game.
- Encourage people to interact with one another as they move from person to person, shaking hands.
Critique:The game was a good mixer allowing others to interact with each other. This is an elimination game that limits peoples ability to participate.