Type: Quiet Game, cooperation
Group Size: Any size
Equipment: No equipment needed except knowledge of numbers or what ever you are talking about
- Everyone sits on the ground in random places.
- Eyes open a single person says the first letter of the alphabet, others have to say the remaining letters in order with out two people saying the same letter at the same time.
- Change the alphabet to either days of the week, months of the years, alphabet backwards, etc.
- Have them do it with their eyes closed
- This game can be used for any age. It can be for a transition from a rowdy game to quieting a group down either for sleeping or for devotions.