Hesston College invites you to campus for Thanksgiving Weekend, Nov. 27 to 29. This weekend is designed for everyone, with activities for the whole family to enjoy.
Registration Center and Tickets
When you arrive, visit the Registration Center to pick up your schedule and tickets for pre-registered events. Registration Center is in Erb Hall from noon to 6 p.m. Thursday and in the Admissions Office (second floor of Alliman Administration Center) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday.
Questions in advance of the event? Call the Special Events Office at 866-437-7866 or the Admissions Office at 800-995-2757. During the weekend, contact the Registration Center at 620-327-8162.
Registration Forms – Weekend registration, Howard Hustle
Meal schedule and prices
All meals are in the Bontrager Student Center Dining Hall
- Thursday, Nov. 27
- 11:30 to Noon Brunch – $7.75 (Adult), $5.50 (Child – ages 5 through 12)
- 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thanksgiving buffet (reservations required) – $11 (Adult), $8 (Child)
- Friday, Nov. 28
- 8 to 9 a.m. Continental breakfast – $4.50 (Adult), $3.25 (Child)
- Noon to 1 p.m. Lunch (Admissions and Student Life Open House)(Light lunch)- $7.75 (Adult), $5.50 (Child)
- 5 to 5:30 p.m. Evening meal (hamburgers and french fries) – $7.75 (Adult), $5.50 (Child)
- Saturday, Nov. 29
- 11:30 to Noon Brunch – $7.75 (Adult), $5.50 (Child)
- 5:45 to 6:15 p.m. Evening meal – $7.75 (Adult), $5.50 (Child)
Located in Erb Hall, the Bookstore is a great place to do early Christmas shopping. Stock up on Hesston College apparel including Under Armour clothing, sweatshirts, T-shirts, sweatpants, hats, etc. Other specialty items such as mugs, sport bottles and Christmas ornaments are also available. Want something special for your student? Try Lark Bucks or take advantage of our Lark Gift Express to remember your student when you aren’t here. Don’t forget to stop by the Bookstore late Friday to take advantage of special discounts.
Hours: Thursday – 1 to 5 p.m., Friday – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; 9 to 10:30 p.m., Saturday – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.