The Hesston Performing Arts Series presenting performances by world-renowned or regionally acclaimed artists each year. The series started in 1982 as Hesston Performing Arts (HPA) with funding and planning provided by Hesston College and the Hesston community. HPA is funded in part by Excel Industries and Hustler Turf Equipment (Hesston), the cities of Hesston and North Newton and area patrons.
The 2019-20 season includes performances by
- Donald Sinta Quartet, Friday, October 18, 2019, 7:30 p.m., Memorial Hall, Bethel College
- Lorelei Ensemble, Thursday, November 7, 2019, 7:30 p.m., Hesston Mennonite Church, Hesston College
- The Swingles: Winter Tales, Tuesday, December 3, 2019, 7:30 p.m., Hesston Mennonite Church, Hesston College
- The Queen’s Cartoonists, Friday, February 7, 2020, 7:30 p.m., Krehbiel Auditorium, Bethel College
- Goitse, Monday, March 9, 2020, 7:30 p.m., Hesston Mennonite Church, Hesston College