The Hesston College Annual Fund is the college’s key resource as it offers financial aid — scholarships and grants — to students. Each year donor gifts provide more than $1,000,000 in aid, keeping Hesston College affordable for many students.
The Partner Program is the keystone of the Hesston College Annual Fund. Hundreds of Partners support this fund on a regular basis at one of the following levels:
- Associate Partner—$500-999
Gables Legacy – Designation of Hesston College as a recipient of an estate distribution gift.
Hesston College Partners agree to support the college’s mission through contributions, prayer, and advocacy for current and prospective students.
As a Partner, you
- receive priority correspondence from the president.
- are encouraged to contact your Development Officer to provide suggestions for the college.
- identify others for whom the Partner program might provide a meaningful experience.
- receive invitations to attend the Annual Hesston College Partner Dinner on campus in February and periodic regional events throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- experience an on-going joy and satisfaction of giving and helping young people prepare for lives of service to God, the church and the community.
- contribute annually to the college.
- may utilize estate planning service.