Partner Gifts Support Student Scholarships through the Hesston College Fund
Hesston College depends on people like you – alumni and friends – to help support the costs of educating students. Partners provide the insight, financial margin and spiritual support needed to keep the college strong and viable.
The Hesston College Partner Program is made up of individuals and households who make ongoing annual contributions to the Hesston College Annual Fund to provide institutional scholarships and grants as financial aid for students.
About 850 individuals from 40 states and three countries are Hesston College Partners.
Hesston College Partners pledge to support the college’s mission through contributions, prayer and advocacy for current and prospective students.
As a Partner you
- receive newletters, other college reports and regular correspondence from the president to keep you informed about what’s happening at Hesston College
- be invited to the annual Hesston College Partner Appreciation Luncheon held on campus during Homecoming Weekend
- get bookstore discounts and free admission to selected campus events
- experience the joy and satisfaction of giving and helping young people prepare for lives of service to the church and the world
Partnership Giving Levels
- President’s Partner — $10,000+ ($834 and more per month)
- Sponsoring Partner — $5,000-9,999 ($417 to $833 and more per month)
- Sustaining Partner — $2,000-4,999 ($167 to $416 and more per month)
- Founding Partner — $1,000-1,999 ($84 to $166 and more per month)
- Associate Partner — $500-999 ($42 to $83 and more per month)
Partners Ponder/Partner Profiles from Hesston College Today
- Eric ’85 and Melody (Short) ’85 Short-Miller (fall 2013 issue)
- Dr. Kere Frey ’82 (summer 2013)
- Orvin Ac55 and Peggy (Brunk) Ac58 Miller (Fall 2012)
- Beth Gerig ’75 and Dean Bachman (Summer 2012)
- Generations of Giving – Belle (Stoltzfus) Ac52 Boyts (Winter 2012)
- Cris Rodriguez ’71 (Fall 2011)
- Drew ’06 and Kara (Weaver) ’07 Ebersole (Summer 2011)
- Jon Helmuth ’91 (Spring 2011)
- Jim ’91, faculty and Phyllis Yoder (Fall 2010)
Hesston College has always depended on alumni, friends and the church to help support the costs of educating young persons in the Mennonite tradition. Generous contributions from these individuals and groups have helped provide the quality faculty and programs for which Hesston is noted.
The college is fortunate to have among its donors a group of supporters to which it can turn for critically needed, special gifts. As this group of special friends grew larger, the idea of forming an official support organization was proposed. In 1977 the Partner program was born with 30 charter members.
Since 1977 many people have stepped forward to become involved in the Partner program. Hesston Partners know their gifts support student scholarship, investing directly in the development of future leaders to meet the future needs of their churches and communities.