Hesston College invites qualified candidates to apply for our Media Services Administrator position. This full-time, benefits eligible position is responsible for overseeing the college Audio Visual (AV) equipment and the student worker team hired to run it.
- Learns the use of existing AV equipment on campus and at Hesston Mennonite Church. Develops documentation and trains student/staff/volunteers in the use of it.
- Maintains a flexible schedule to provide direct support to some after hours or weekend events. Provides off-site emergency event support via phone when needed.
- Recruits, supervises and manages student workers and/or volunteer or other assistants.
- Maintains a forward schedule for support at known events and makes a best effort attempt to provide coverage as needed.
- Works with supervisor and other departments to develop budget and plan for new instructional technology and the advancement of the Media Services program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required.
- 2-3 years demonstrated experience working with audio visual equipment.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- This position requires afternoon, night, weekend hours combined with business hours and some moderate travel.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally.
Candidates must display a commitment to Christian higher education and the mission and values of Hesston College. Please send cover letter, resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applicants begins immediately and continues until the position is filled. EOE