Thank you to everyone who participated in the eighth annual Hesston College National Golf Benefit on Saturday, March 10, at the Legend at Arrowhead in Glendale, Ariz. Your participation supports every aspect of the Hesston College student experience and provides students with opportunities to advance their futures by starting here. Each golfer and sponsor is important in the foundational work Hesston College does for students.
A special thank you to golf benefit organizers and sponsor Steve Yoder and Jorge Madrigal of National Mallfront & Design, Phoenix, for the time, effort, organization and dedication you provide to this event. We are grateful for your support.
2018 hole and green sponsors include:
- TriView Glass Industries LLC
- Phoenix Commercial Brokers
- Winston Yost
- Ace Packaging of Arizona
- Amerisure Insurance Companies
- Carey Glass
- Coast Aluminum and Architectural
- Geoffrey Caldwell CPA, P.C.
- Industrial Storage Material Handling and Solutions
- PRL Glass & Aluminum
- Red Rock Machinery Group
- Warner Angle Hallam Jackson & Formanek PLC
- Microsoft – Surface Pro Core M 128GB with Black Type Cover – Platinum ($700 value) – won by Scott Jones
- Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch ($325 value) – won by Phyllis Weaver
- Samsung – 55″ Class (54.6″ Diag.) – LED – 2160p – Smart – 4K Ultra HD TV ($765 value) – won by Ariana Granger
- Traeger Lil’ Tex Elite 22 pellet grill/smoker ($740 value) – won by – Mark Riedel
- Larry Fitzgerald signed jersey (Priceless value for future Hall Of Famer) – won by Martin Miller
- Dinners out – The Melting Pot, The Capital Grille, Abuelo’s, Red Lobster ($400 value) – won by Amanda (Diller) Shows
- Golf clubs (value TBD) – won by Mark Parris
The Legend at Arrowhead, Glendale, Ariz.
Named by Golf Digest among the “Best Places To Play,” The Legend at Arrowhead’s par-72, 7,005 yard championship golf course was designed by iconic golf legend Arnold Palmer to blend seamlessly with its beautiful natural surroundings at the base of a rugged mountain slope. 2107 N 67th Avenue, Glendale, Ariz.
Schedule – Saturday, March 10, 2018
- 7 a.m. – registration
- 7:15 to 7:45 a.m. – driving range open
- 8 a.m. – Shotgun start
- noon – Burgers and barbecue chicken dinner
- time approximate, based on tournament finish
Awards will be given for:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place
- Closest to the pin – two for men and two for women
- Longest drive – one for men and one for women
- Longest putt
Purchase tickets in advance. You do not need to golf or be present to win. Raffle tickets for non golfers must be purchased no later than 1 p.m. on March 9. Golfers may purchase tickets until tee time. 1 ticket=$5; 15 tickets=$50.
- Hole sponsorship – $250
- Green sponsorship – $400
Steve Yoder and Jorge Madrigal
National Mallfront & Design
Contact Sheri Esau, email@example.com, 620-327-8147