We take seriously the health and well-being of our students and community members. We also know that part of our responsibility is to act in the best interest of all. For us, that means considering the impact on the communities our students are from, the impact on our students and employees themselves and our own campus community.
- Post-vaccine COVID level of operation 2021-22
- Lark Commitment and screening questions
- Fall 2021 Opening Plan
- Illness Protocol for Dorming Students
- Illness Protocol for Commuting Students
- Face Masks and Coverings on Campus – policy
2021-22 academic year
Hesston College’s top concern is for the health and well-being of all students, faculty, staff, family and others who will be on campus throughout the year.
Hesston College’s rural location and small campus size has proved to be a benefit but case numbers have been increasing locally and across the state. View current statistics from Harvey County Health Department and Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
FAQ/Guidance for students and families
- Donations are currently being processed as they arrive. If further restrictions are implemented by state or federal government, online donations may be preferred as they can be processed and receipted right away. Donations sent by mail may have a longer processing time. Consider giving to the Protect the Larks campaign that will help cover unexpected costs due to COVID-19 during the 2020-21 year and beyond.