Hesston College seeks applicants for a full-time position as Associate Director of Financial Aid to begin June 2019. This position will support the Director of Financial Aid in all aspects of financial aid including: management of student financial aid and admission files, management of financial aid and admission data entry, oversight of loan generation processes and keeping abreast with software advancements regarding financial aid processing and reporting.
Hesston College seeks applicants who demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated leadership, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with diverse groups of individuals
- Experience remaining within budgets and meeting goals
- Ability to conduct basic statistical analysis and use data to drive decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work well with faculty, staff and students and a variety of senior leaders and diverse constituencies
- Experience with budget planning and procurement
- Experience and knowledge is preferred in software and hardware technologies appropriate for the higher education or financial setting
- Ability to offer outstanding customer service
- Ability to see meeting the needs of students and their families as the highest priority within the day-to-day implementation of Hesston College financial aid/admissions practices and procedures.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree with experience in business or related field is required. Experience in higher education, specifically working within financial aid, is preferred. The ideal applicant will have a passion for working with college students and working within a Christian higher education setting. Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to Christian higher education and the mission and values of Hesston College.