Hesston College depends on people like you – alumni and friends – to help our students Start Here and Go Everywhere!
The Hesston College Partner Program is made up of individuals and households who make ongoing annual contributions to the Hesston College Annual Fund, which is integral in supporting the college’s core needs. From financial aid to classroom instruction, student activities and building maintenance, gifts to the annual fund help us deliver a quality Hesston experience to each of our students.
The value of your contribution to the annual fund can also be doubled by your employer through a matching gift.
Gifts to the annual fund:
- Help make the Hesston Experience more affordable for students
- Enable Hesston College to fulfill its mission to educate and nurture each student within Christ-centered community, integrating thought, life and faith for service to others in the church and world
- Enhance classroom experiences for students by upgrading equipment and technology
- Enable Hesston College to be competitive in attracting and retaining faculty to provide the best education possible
Alumni support is seen as a reflection of the institutions strength and vitality
As a Partner you
- receive newletters, other college reports and regular correspondence from the president to keep you informed about what’s happening at Hesston College
- be invited to the annual Hesston College Partner Appreciation Luncheon held on campus during Homecoming Weekend
- get bookstore discounts and free admission to selected campus events
- experience the joy and satisfaction of giving and helping young people prepare for lives of service to the church and the world
Partnership Giving Levels
- President’s Partner — $10,000+ ($834 and more per month)
- Sponsoring Partner — $5,000-9,999 ($417 to $833 and more per month)
- Sustaining Partner — $2,000-4,999 ($167 to $416 and more per month)
- Founding Partner — $1,000-1,999 ($84 to $166 and more per month)
- Associate Partner — $500-999 ($42 to $83 and more per month)
Partners Ponder/Partner Profiles from Hesston College Today
- Ben ’02 and Dierdre (Harder) ’01 Shetler (fall/winter 2018 issue)
- Stephanie (Jackson) ’02 and Justin ’03 Yoder (summer 2018 issue)
- Myrl and Phyllis (Liechty) ’69 Nofziger (summer 2016 issue)
- Kate Mast ’10 (spring 2015)
- Matt Lehman ’09 (fall 2014)
- Tess and JT ’84 Roetlin (summer 2014)
- Karl ’80 and Wilma (Ressler) ’81 Cender (winter 2014)
- Eric ’85 and Melody (Short) ’85 Short-Miller (fall 2013)
- Dr. Kere Frey ’82 (summer 2013)
- Orvin Ac55 and Peggy (Brunk) Ac58 Miller (Fall 2012)
- Beth Gerig ’75 and Dean Bachman (Summer 2012)
- Generations of Giving – Belle (Stoltzfus) Ac52 Boyts (Winter 2012)
- Cris Rodriguez ’71 (Fall 2011)
- Drew ’06 and Kara (Weaver) ’07 Ebersole (Summer 2011)
- Jim ’91, faculty and Phyllis Yoder (Fall 2010)
Hesston College has always depended on alumni, friends and the church to help support the costs of educating young persons in a Christ-centered environment. Generous contributions from these individuals and groups have helped provide the quality faculty and programs for which Hesston is noted.
The college is fortunate to have among its donors a group of supporters to which it can turn for critically needed, unrestricted gifts. As this group of special friends grew larger, the idea of forming an official support organization was proposed. In 1977 the Partner program was born with 30 charter members.
Since 1977 many people have stepped forward to become involved in the Partner program. Hesston College Partners know their gifts invest directly in the development of future leaders to meet the needs of their churches and communities.