If you are considering a career in nursing, you won’t want to miss the Hesston College Nursing Open House on Saturday, Nov. 6.
Hesston College offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN), including a completion track for LPN to BSN. Come to campus Nov. 6 for a half-day open house and experience firsthand why so many choose Hesston College Nursing.
Open House schedule
- 9 a.m. – Check in and gathering
- 9:15 a.m. – Nursing program track information and options
- 9:30 a.m. – Faculty panel discussion
- 10 a.m. – Student panel discussion
- 10:30 a.m. – Campus tour
- 11:30 a.m. – Brunch
- Noon – All about Student Life
- 12:15 p.m. – Financial aid
- 12:30 p.m. – Admissions, next steps and wrap up
New nursing classes are forming now, so don’t miss out on your chance to further your career in one of the most highly acclaimed nursing programs in Kansas.
To register for the open house, contact Charles Hostetler at 620-327-8209 or email@example.com. Registration deadline is Oct. 29.