YOU’RE INVITED to the International Student Preview at Hesston College, Friday, February 9, starting at 9 a.m. until Saturday, February 10, at noon. (Students will stay overnight with current students in our dormitories and will eat in our cafeteria.)
This event will:
- Introduce you to the U.S. college environment
- Educate you on the application/admissions process
- Provide you with information regarding academic programs
- Explain how you can qualify for Hesston College scholarships
- Give you an opportunity to explore athletics (meet with coaches) and fine arts (auditions available)
- Discuss on-campus employment opportunities
- Allow you to experience campus life
AND each participant will receive a $500 scholarship for their first year of study at Hesston College.
Hesston College International Program
Hesston College has a long history of successfully supporting international students. We realize the unique needs of students from various backgrounds and believe that diversity makes our campus better! Each year, international students make up between 10 to 15 percent of our student body. After completion of the first two years of undergraduate study at Hesston, we assist students with the transfer process to many top four-year colleges and universities in the U.S.
Reserve your spot for the International Student Preview Day!
Guidance counselors register your students.
- Arrive on campus by 8:45 AM Friday at the Alliman Administration Center
- You are encouraged to spend Friday night in the dorms with a host student. (Overnights Thursday and/or Saturday can also be arranged for those traveling from out of state)
- Dress is casual
- Please bring a sleeping bag, pillow and your own hygiene items
- There is no cost to participate, but $10-$20 spending money is encouraged for possible purchases at the campus bookstore or unexpected expenses.
Is cost of travel a concern?
Hesston College is willing to help! We are excited to meet you and have you on our campus. Allow us to reimburse half of your travel costs up to $200. Contact Mari Sailors for more information at email@example.com.