LPN Applicants to the BSN program must meet the following standards for admission:
- Evidence of current LPN licensure;
- Completion of a minimum of 45 (of 60) hours of required general education and support courses by March 1;
- An academic plan to complete 50 credit hours (or all but three courses) prior to entering nursing coursework (the 10 remaining hours may only include the humanities requirement, Biblical Literature and elective hours);
- Grades of C or above in all required liberal education/support courses and an overall GPA of 2.50 in required courses based on a minimum of 45 college credits;
- GPA of 2.75 in practical nursing education program; and
- an ACT composite of 19 or combined SAT score of 1000 (1365 if taken prior to March 2016) or ASSET scaled scores of 42 reading and 42 writing (only one ASSET retake provided).
- If international, a minimum iBT score of 19 in reading, and a 20 in Listening, Speaking and Writing by March 1 is required.
Comprehensive admission policy for the BSN program