Excitement is building for Homecoming 2016, September 29 to October 2!
Homecoming 2016 will be a shared celebration between Hesston College, alumni and the greater Hesston community. Hesston High School (HHS) is celebrating its 50th anniversary the same weekend. Plenty of activities are planned for everyone on campus to enjoy! There are more than 500 dual alumni of HHS and Hesston College, and several will resource the weekend. College events will feature a dozen class reunions, presentations, music performances and an art show from dual alumni experts. Noted conflict transformation professional, author, Notre Dame professor and peace practitioner John Paul Lederach ’75 will serve as keynote speaker. Other dual alumni will share Go Everywhere Seminar career presentations about their work and lives.
College events include:
- Student Scholarship Golf Benefit sponsored by Excel Industries
- Golden Gables Lunch for 50 year and greater college and academy classes
- Lark soccer games and volleyball matches
- Friday evening joint college, community and high school celebration
- Coffeehouse and student entertainment
- Saturday Family Festival with diverse food and performance events for adults and youth
- Outstanding dual alumni career presentations
- Partner Appreciation Luncheon
- Sunday morning worship with alumni speaker at Hesston Mennonite Church
Bring your high school-age children and grandchildren (and their friends!) for a special legacy student campus visit.
Watch for the Summer 2016 of the Hesston College Today alumni magazine in August for an event schedule, list of alumni presenters and how to register.
Is it your reunion year?
Class reunions will be held for: Academy classes of ’51, ’56 and ’61 and College classes of ’56, ’61, ’66, ’76, ’86, ’91, ’96, ’01, ’06 and ’11. Detailed reunion information will be sent in May from class representative team members.
Travel and Lodging
Need a place to stay? See the full area lodging list or call toll free at 866-437-7866 for limited Hesston College Guest House availability.