Thursday, September 21, 2017, Hesston Golf Park, 520 Yost Drive
Join alumni and friends at the Hesston College Homecoming Golf Benefit. The event kicks off Homecoming Weekend, Sept. 21 to 24.
This year’s benefit will honor three longtime Hesston College athletic department coaches and administrators:
- Joel Kauffman served for 27 years in roles including women’s basketball coach, athletic director, softball coach, interim baseball coach, instructor, Vice President of Admissions and Financial Aid, and Vice President of Student Life. He left the college in 2015.
- Art Mullet served as baseball coach and athletic director for 31 years, retiring in 2011.
- Gerry Sieber has served 30 years at Hesston College to date, including roles as men’s soccer coach, track coach, and as cross country coach for the last seven years. In 2015 he was inducted into NJCAA Soccer Hall of Fame.
provided by area businesses. Hustler mower prize provided by Excel for closest to the pin (within three feet).
Come prepared to bid on a Hustler MDV – a new precision-built utility vehicle. You do not have to golf or be present to participate in the auction.
Sponsorships are welcome! All sponsors will be recognized on the course and in the clubhouse.
- Hole in One – $1,000 includes dinner for two
- Double Eagle – $500 includes dinner for two
- Birdie – $200
to Excel Industries, Inc., for underwriting this event, allowing 100 percent of proceeds to benefit Hesston College. A special thank you to Floyd Sowers for organizing the event. Contact Floyd at 620-217-6704 or email@example.com.
Teams will consist of four golfers. You can register as a team or as a single player or players to be placed on a team.
If you are unable to golf but would like to participate, you can also sponsor a college student or team of college students.
- 12:30 p.m. – Registration
- 1:30 p.m. – Four-person Shamble
- 6 p.m. – Dinner, program and prizes
Registration and sponsorship – online, print and mail
- Invite three golfers to join you.
- Single entries will be placed in foursome.
Contact Sheri Esau, 620-327-8147, firstname.lastname@example.org.