Hesston College alumni and friends are invited to join the Bel Canto Singers and director Bradley Kauffman in New York City for five days of sightseeing and choir performances in honor of the group’s 30th anniversary.
Bel Canto’s tour includes performances at Manhattan Mennonite Church, the historic Cathedral of St. John the Divine and a Carnegie Hall mass choir concert presenting Brahms’ Requiem under the direction of Donald Neuen.
Former Bel Canto members and other active alumni singers are invited to be accepted to sing with Bel Canto at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine with advance music preparation and required on-site rehearsals.
Special land and travel packages are available through Manhattan Concert Productions with a minimum of 20 participants. The package includes five nights lodging in Midtown, breakfast and dinner, Bel Canto events, a Broadway show and other New York City sights. Participants can attend with or without the tour package and as choir participants or event attendees only.
Call 866-437-7866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and to indicate your initial interest. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime Hesston College Alumni Association event in NYC!
$1,968 single occupancy + airline costs
$1,319 double occupancy + airline costs (airline booked on your own)
$1,214 triple occupancy + airline costs
$997 quad occupancy + airline costs
- One (1) motor coach for airport transfers in NYC.
- Four (4) nights lodging at the Hampton Inn Times Square South or similar
- Seven (7) meals per person:
- Four (4) breakfasts at your hotel
- One (1) dinner at Heartland Brewery
- One (1) dinner Iguana Cafe
- One (1) post-concert reception cruise on the New York Harbor
- Performances by your group at (pending approval):
- Manhattan Mennonite Fellowship Hall (arranged by you)
- The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine or Riverside Church
- One (1) Broadway show per your request ($75 budgeted per person)
- Tickets for the 5-12-2013 matinee concert at Carnegie Hall
- A guided tour of the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- A visit to the 9/11 Memorial
- Admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- 7-day unlimited use MTA pass for riding subways and buses
- MCP Travel Services Professional Tour Director to accompany your group
- Baggage tags for your group
- All taxes and gratuities