Each year the Alumni Relations office plans a day-long charter bus tour to Kansas historic sites and points of interest. The 2013 tour included:
- Cherokee Heritage Center including museum, Trail of Tears exhibit, Ancient Village and Adams Corner Rural Village.
- OK Mozart Festival, Woolaroc Ranch
- Woolaroc Museum and Wildlife Preservetours of western art and artifacts, wildlife preserve and country lodge ranch of Frank Phillips, Phillips Petroleum founder
- Tour of Elk Falls, Kan., including the falls, Prudence Crandall history, Outhouse Tour, potters wheel demonstration, restored barn and bunkhouse and Missouri Oak Timbers home and early 1900s restored garden and estate
- Garden party dinner and show with folk singer/guitarist Clint Gilbert